Values and vision
BVPS Mission Statement
To provide an education of the highest quality, based on our school values, that is forward thinking and recognises the uniqueness of each individual.
BVPS Vision Statements
- Children are engaged learners and prepared for the next stage in their education.
- We prioritise the wellbeing of children and staff, and this underpins all our work.
- We will ensure a purposeful, practical, and engaging learning and play environment for children and staff, making the most of all indoor and outdoor space.
- Staff will experience a carefully curated programme of CPD, that inspires, interests, challenges and ultimately improves practice.
- We actively seek purposeful collaborations to enable children to experience the richness of the local and wider community.
Information about our school values and behaviour expectations can be found in the newsletter below, created for you to share with your child.