Reception Class Teacher Vacancy from January 2022
Job role: Reception Class Teacher
Working pattern: full time
Salary: MPS £25,714-£36,961 dependent on experience
Enhanced DBS check: Yes
Period of contract: maternity cover post until 31st August 2022
Start date: 4 January 2022
Deadline for applications: by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday 19th October 2021 (9.00 am)
Bournville Village Primary School is a happy, vibrant, forward thinking 3 form entry primary school in South Birmingham. We are currently looking for a Reception class teacher to join our friendly, inclusive and supportive team, to cover a maternity leave.
We are looking to appoint a teacher who:
- Has recent EYFS class teaching experience.
- Recognises the importance of providing a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Has high expectations and a commitment to raising standards.
- Has excellent communication skills and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Is flexible, creative and committed to developing their expertise as a teacher.
- Is committed to the wider life of the school and working with parents and the wider community.
- Happy, well-mannered children who love coming to school.
- A positive, highly supportive working environment.
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors, and the local community.
- Tailored, supportive high quality professional development.
- Support in achieving a work life balance.
- Children, staff and governors who follow our school values of Respect, Challenge, Collaboration, Integrity, Responsibility and Compassion.
Bournville Village Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful application.
Please visit the school website and Twitter@BnvilleVillage to learn more about our school.
Informal discussions prior to applying are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school by email: email@example.com
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday 19th October 2021 (9.00 am). It is intended that interviews will take place on 21st and 22nd October 2021.